Cevitr is a UK based start-up offering Robotic Process Automation (RPA) as a Service.
Robotic Process Automation (RPA), is application of technology, governed by business logic and structured inputs, aimed at automating business processes. Using RPA tools, a company can configure software robot, to capture and interpret applications for processing a transaction, manipulating data, triggering responses and communicating with other digital systems. RPA is key to Industry 4.0 ecosystem evolution.
Much of the RPA deployment today tends to be in-house/on-site bespoke offering for large and medium sized enterprises. RPA as a Service is a unique industry play and Cevitr is a leading proponent of as-a-service offering.
If you have energy, passion and genuine curiosity for new technology and learning, then come and join us on a path breaking RPA journey during this exciting phase in the industry.
You will be based out of our Farnborough, Hampshire office where the successful candidate will collaborate extensively with our experienced development team in Cochin, India. You will report to the CTO.Benefits of joining our team include:
- Working in a dynamic start-up with a culture of openness and transparency
- Vast learning prospect through exposure to the leadership team with more than seventy years of collective industry experience
- First hand access to all aspects of RPA and AI technology, business and market
- Varied and interesting work activities, to match your enthusiasm and curiosity
- Opportunity to fundamentally influence technology solution development and business outcomes
- Formal training on RPA with the potential for certification in a leading RPA product
Your software engineering qualification will be essential to deliver automation solutions, based on customer requirements, and future capability needs.Your Responsibilities, under the guidance and support from senior colleagues
- Developing RPA scripts using object-oriented RPA development platforms
- Authoring programming scripts using popular native programming languages
- Translating the business requirements into effective robotic process automations
- Utilising Agile development methodology
- Integration of new RPA technologies to back-end Azure cloud infrastructure
- Sandbox prototyping of new capabilities
- Proving of new emerging RPA technologies
- Support production process defects investigation
- Automation solution validation
- A strong Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science
- Programming skills in one or more object-oriented languages, including Python or R, C++, and an eagerness to learn more
- Communications skills including the ability to understand client process in any area in detail
- Deep interest in new learning and a strong desire to learn the details of machine learning algorithms and applicable AI techniques
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent collaboration and interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong adherence to metrics driven development, with a disciplined and analytical approach
- Process Automation / Integration IT Projects
- Robotics Process Automation (RPA) Tools, for example UiPath/Kryon, where you will have the opportunity to be fully trained and certified with such tools
- Gaining experience with both machine learning and some AI
- Gaining experience using machine learning libraries and frameworks, including TensorFlow