WELCOME TO CEVITR LIMITED’S PRIVACY NOTICE.
CEVITR LIMITED provide development services to corporate clients. This privacy notice aims to give you information on how CEVITR LIMITED collects and processes personal data through use of this website or the provision of products and services to corporate customers, including any data you may provide to us through this website or in collaboration during our product development phase.
This website is not intended for children and we do not knowingly collect data relating to children.
It is important that you read this privacy notice together with any other privacy notice we may provide on specific occasions when we are collecting or processing personal data about you so that you are fully aware of how and why we are using your data.
The following policy applies where we collect data as the Data Controller and aligns to that of the data controller where we act as a processor to a controller business:
- INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND HOLD
- HOW WE COLLECT PERSONAL DATA
- HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
- YOUR RIGHTS (LINK TO DETAILS)
- DATA RETENTION
- THIRD PARTY LINKS AND SERVICE PROVIDERS
- CHANGE OF PURPOSE
- CHANGES TO OUR PRIVACY NOTICE
- HOW TO COMPLAIN
INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND HOLD
Personal data, or personal information, means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified. It does not include data where the identity has been removed (anonymous data).
CEVITR LIMITED provide Robotic Process Automation (RPA) to corporate clients. We may collect the personal data of a corporate sole proprietor or business partner and also ‘touch’ personal data in the control of our corporate clients in order to provide our service. If you contact us other than via our website, we may keep a record of that correspondence. We collect data by lawful and fair means with the knowledge and consent of the individual.
We may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of personal data about you which we have grouped together follows:
- Identity Data includes first name, last name, username or similar identifier, title and email addresses.
- Usage Data includes information about how you use our website, products and services.
- Marketing and Communications Data includes your preferences in receiving marketing from us and your communication preferences. In this case, we use MailChimp to store your data and contact you should you opt-in to marketing emails. On every email sent to you via MailChimp there is an unsubscribe option should you wish to opt-out of emails from us.
We do not collect any Special Categories of Personal Data about you (this includes details about your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sex life, sexual orientation, political opinions, trade union membership, information about your health and genetic and biometric data). Nor do we collect any information about criminal convictions and offences.
In terms of anonymous data, we use Google Analytics as a Data Processor. Google Analytics’ data is confidential and so no personal data is provided by them to us. The data provided is based on behaviour, which includes how many people have reached our website through our URL, a search engine or social media campaigns. No names or contact details are given. We use Google Analytics to track the digital success of our business as well as marketing campaigns
The information we ask for will be relevant to the service(s) provided or the enquiry. Where possible the information will be accurate, complete and up to date.
HOW WE COLLECT PERSONAL DATA
We use different methods to collect data from and about you including through:
- Direct interactions. You may give us your Identity Data by filling in forms or by corresponding with us by post, phone, email or otherwise. In compliance with GDPR the Contact Us form on our website explains exactly how we use your information: ‘As well as contacting you about your enquiry the online form collects your name and email so that we can further inform you about the world of Robotic Process Automaton (RPA), and the services RPA platform is able to provide. This will be through updates and newsletters with your consent. You may opt-out at any time by emailing email@example.com
- Third parties or publicly available sources. We may receive personal data about you from various third parties and public sources, including but not limited to events that you have attended which we have also attended or hosted where you have provided us with your Corporate Business details or your Personal Contact Information.
After we collect your information, we will always send you an opt-in email if you have not previously opted-in to emails from us. Please be aware that you can always opt-out of emails, either via Contacting us as above or using the unsubscribe link within the emails received.
HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We use your information to provide a service to you and to improve our services. The information we collect about you is used solely for the purposes for which it was provided. The information you provide will be shared with our employees to support delivery of our service. We will also share your data as required to deliver our service and develop the final product or when we are legally obliged to do so, such as for fraud prevention purposes
We will only use your data for additional purposes such as marketing where we have received specific consent or where you have specifically opted in to be contacted.
We may access and use Data as reasonably necessary and in accordance with your instructions, to manage our service, security and any technical issues. We will also use your data at your request on customer support matters, when required by law and as provided by our agreement with you.
We process all personal data lawfully either in Contract or, with your Consent where we are not in Contract with you or by way of Legitimate Interest. We may use your personal data :
- To set up and administer your account, manage invoicing, payments and communicate with you by responding to your queries or requests.
- To negotiate and provide your business with a Robotic Process solution to day to day business tasks and, in doing so we may process your client data.
- To carry out due diligence checks on businesses where we are required to act as a data processor to provide our service.
- To inform you about changes in our Services, our Service offerings, carry out polls and surveys, develop our service, research and to carry out internal audits.
- Direct Marketing with your consent to inform you about events
- To serve notices, such as security and fraud notices. These emails and messages are considered part of the Services and you may not opt-out of them.
We have set out below, in a table format, a description of all the ways we may use your personal data, and which of the legal bases we rely on to do so. We have also identified what our legitimate interests are where appropriate.
|Purpose/Activity||Type of data||Lawful basis for processing including basis of legitimate interest|
|To register you as a user of our Services and manage our business relationship with you||Name, business name, address, email address, contact number||(a) Performance of a contract or the prior negotiation to contact.
(b) Necessary for our legitimate interests including keeping our records up to date and to study how customers use our products and services.
|To provide Robotic Process Solutions for your business||Business data relating to personal clients including names, dates of birth, addresses, contact numbers email addresses and more||(a) Performance of a contract with you
(b) Necessary to comply with a legal obligation
(c) Necessary for our legitimate interests (to keep our records updated and to study how customers use our products/services)
|To administer and protect our business and website (including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, system maintenance, support, reporting and hosting of data)||(a) Identity
|(a) Necessary for our legitimate interests
(b) Necessary to comply with a legal obligation
|Develop website content, adverts and measure or understand the effectiveness of the advertising.||(a) Identity
(c) Marketing and Communications
|Necessary for our legitimate interests.|
|To use data analytics to improve our website, products/services, marketing, customer relationships and experiences||(a) Identity
|Necessary for our legitimate interests (to define types of customers for our products and services, to keep our website updated and relevant, to develop our business and to inform our marketing strategy)|
You have the following rights:
- To know that your data is being processed.
- To access your personal data subject.
- To data portability and to have your information corrected if inaccurate (Including ensuring any third party puts right any inaccuracy)
- To request that your data be erased, restrict processing, object to processing and
- To rights relating to automated decision making and profiling.
Where we act as a processor in the development of Robot Process Automation and touch Personal Client Data that is in the control of our Corporate client we will expressly rely upon the primary data controller to ensure that they have their data subject rights in place and, if we are required to provide any assistance we shall do so in accordance with the Data Processing Agreement that will be in place.
Further details of the full data subject rights can be viewed here.
We will keep your data for as long as you have not instructed us to remove it. If you have opted-in to emails we will keep your data until you choose to opt-out. If we have sent you an opt-in form via MailChimp and you fail to respond this will be assumed as an opt-out and we will not contact you further or keep your personal information. If you have opted-in, you will keep receiving marketing communications and newsletter etc. You can opt-out at any time via either Contacting us or unsubscribing to emails.
To determine the appropriate retention period for personal data, we consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorised use or disclosure of your personal data, the purposes for which we process your personal data and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal requirements.
Data that we process as the data processor for the purpose of providing Robotic Process Automation is not retained beyond completion once the client has advised that they are happy with the output.
CETVIR LIMTED takes security seriously to protect the information you provide to us from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access or disclosure considering the sensitivity of the information we collect, process and store, and the technology resources available. We have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure Data collected via this Website. In addition, we limit access to your personal data to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who have a business need to know. They will only process your personal data on our instructions and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
We have put in place procedures to deal with any suspected personal data breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach where we are legally required to do so. To learn more about how we secure your data you can visit out Information Security Management Plan here.
THIRD-PARTY LINKS AND SERVICE PROVIDERS
This website may include links to third-party websites, plug-ins and applications. Clicking on those links or enabling those connections may allow third parties to collect or share data about you. We do not control these third-party websites and are not responsible for their privacy statements. This privacy notice does not cover the links other websites therefore, when you leave our website, we encourage you to read the privacy notice of every website you visit you visit.
To provide our service we may engage the services of Third Party service providers. We have Data Processing Agreements in place and carry out due diligence on our providers to ensure that they are GDPR compliant and that your data is processed securely. Our service providers include:
- Processors who provide IT and system administration services.
- Professional advisers including lawyers, bankers, auditors and insurers who provide consultancy, banking, legal, insurance and accounting services.
Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
This Agreement will be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales. All disputes arising under the Agreement will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
CHANGE OF PURPOSE
We will only use your personal data for the purposes for which we collected it. If you wish to get an explanation as to how the processing for the new purpose is compatible with the original purpose, please Contact us.
If we need to use your personal data for an unrelated purpose, we will contact you and ask for your consent.
CHANGES TO OUR PRIVACY NOTICE
HOW TO COMPLAIN
You have the right to complain to CETVIR LIMTED by writing to us or emailing us using the details below. In the event of a complaint or breach relating to any aspect of our Data Protection our records will be made available to the relevant supervisory authority. If you have a complaint about the service please contact us
If you have a query or a complaint, you may contact us by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or at our mailing address below:
Suite 20, Pure Offices, Apollo Rise
Southwood Business Park
Farnborough GU14 0NP
If you have made a complaint about any aspect of how your data has been processed and, you are still unhappy you have the right to complain to the Information Commissioner details can be found at www.ico.org.uk