The aviation industry is rich in data sources, so it’s unsurprising that an overreliance on manual methods of working can in some cases increase the risk of mistakes being made.
What is a Digital Worker?
The Digital Worker / Workmate manages digital tasks and business processes efficiently, reliably and consistently, working twenty-four hours a day allowing your human staff to get on with the creative, skill and judgement-based tasks.
Our cloud-based fully-managed Digital Workers are powered by Robotic Process Automation (RPA), offering all the advantages of a new member of the team, getting on with manual, labour-intensive tasks.
• Capable of processing tasks at least 5 to 50x faster than a human, depending on the systems being used.
• Computer precision means consistent accuracy, with no loss of focus or fatigue-based human errors.
• Requires no changes to the existing system and infrastructure, and no changes to the current processes, making adoption simple and straightforward.
• Being a Digital Workmate, you can utilise twenty-four hours a day of availability if needed, constantly getting those mundane tasks done in the background.
• Digital Workmates offer consistent security and data hygiene.
• Leaving your human staff to spend their time doing more exciting, productive tasks, resulting in better productivity and saving wasted resources.
• Utilise your employee’s human skills, and let the Digital Worker get on with the repetitive tasks. This time saved from monotony produces an increased focus on customer management, business relationships and morale.
Creating Powerful Digital Co-Workers
The Cevitr Digital Worker is powered by UI Path RPA Technology along with other industry standard toolsets creating a powerful co-worker on the cloud.
Departments We Help
Book a Free Demo
We can do a bespoke demo to show you the magic in action. There is no-obligation and the demos are free!
To book your free demo, simply fill in the form provided
Manual Vs Automation
We bring the solution and you reap the benefits
- Human Erros
- Time Consuming
- Lack of security
Book a Call With Us
- Your current processes
- How Cevitr can help you
- Any questions or queries you may have
What Our Customers Have to Say
I couldn’t recommend Cevitr enough. When it came to understanding what we needed in our RPA process, and then developing the solution, Jaideep and his team were fantastic.
Complementing the work we do, Cevitr’s Digital Workmate has opened up exciting possibilities for Onogo and empowered us to focus on our core business, whilst relying on Cevitr to focus on the challenge of enabling Jo to take on computer-based tasks, which it does with ease, delivering every day.
The journey with Cevitr on enabling RPA based processes across our business has been phenomenal. The simplicity of the engagement model, the speed of execution and most importantly the service delivery attitude of Cevitr has been the most striking feature of the relationship.
Working in partnership with Cevitr over the past three to four years has been a real benefit to the Murphy business in reducing resource requirements in both time-critical activities and day-to-day operations. Their professionalism, business understanding and customer service have been excellent.
All business have manual process’ & an aspiration continually improve these through automation & what the team at Cevitr have helped us achieve is just that. In a few small weeks, they have helped us automate several complex & very labour-intensive manual processes. The best bit, our new team Member Jo does the work while we are all tucked up in bed, leaving the working day free for our teams to focus on priorities which achieve our business goals...
Latest From Our Blog
It is often said that people are the most important asset in any organisation but, unfortunately, no matter how talented your workforce is, human error is unavoidable.
Robotic Process Automation (RPA) is being increasingly used in the internal audit process, to simplify and optimise the repetitive and time-consuming tasks that are involved....
Unemployment is at a historically low level in the UK, with many businesses struggling to fill skilled positions. At the same time, hiring semi-skilled and administrative...
Labour costs have become a top concern for many companies in the face of an ongoing skills shortage and high energy costs. For some, letting go of current employees may seem like...
With a cost-of-living crisis spurred on by the war in Ukraine following the Covid pandemic, itself following a protracted Brexit negotiation process with the EU, the UK and Europe...