Process Data With Jo - The Digital Workmate - Case Study
16 September 2022
Our Client is a national branding and marketing company in the UK.
Business Case For Automation:
- Our client tracks marketing campaigns on LinkedIn and Google for specific customers.
- The Account managers consolidate data manually between reports from LinkedIn and Google Analytics.
- They create reports to show a common view for their customer by manually linking data from two sources.
- This requires a cumbersome logic of looking at certain keywords within the URL of the campaigns and identifying the campaign to which it links.
- The format of the report is complex and takes 2 hours per account manager, per customer to complete. Hence, the report is sent only once a month to their customers.
We were able to train our Digital Workmate – Jo, in only 7 Days to carry out the same process of data consolidation from LinkedIn and Google. Jo was then able to consolidate reports within 4 minutes and emailed them directly to the relevant account manager.
Benifits From Automation:
- Our clients were able to increase the frequency of generating reports to 4x a month which resulted in extremely happy customers as they were able to track their marketing content more closely.
- Our clients were able to decrease the processing time to generate reports by 80% and reduce cost by 70%.